1. How do you decide who to marry? You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming. —Alan, age 10
2. How can a stranger tell if two people are married? You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids. —Derrick, 8
3. What do most people do on a date? Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. —Lynnette, 8
4. What do you think Mom and Dad have in common? Both don’t want any more kids. —Lori, 8
5. Is it better to be single or married? It’s better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. —Anita, 9
6. When is it okay to kiss someone?
When they’re rich. —Pam, 7
The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn’t want to mess with that. —Curt, 7
The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It’s the right thing to do. —Howard, 8
7. How would you make a marriage work? Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a dump truck. —Ricky, 10.
“A merry heart doeth good.” Proverbs 17:22